Bathroom fire damage
We were called by these customers for an electrical fire in their house. The bathroom was majorly affected by the fire that was caused by faulty electrical work. Once we came up with a plan for the damage we started work. Our crew removed all damaged areas. We then had to clean all the soot damage throughout the house. This is very time consuming to clean every surface. They may not even look dirty with soot but once cleaned with Chem sponge that removes all soot damage.
We enjoying helping these clients cleaned all affected areas and removed the smoke debris and smell from their home.